the only way to avoid double bounces is chkuser patch. Postfix is find for a
few domains, less control imho. simscan has a patch that
enables peruser sa checking with vpopmail.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Henti Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] mail relay problems ...

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:42:28 -0000 (GMT)
> > The BEST howto: Was using this for ages before I made the crazy leap to
> > gentoo ebuild. May have to move back soon!!
> sadly .. after all this .. and the missions I have been through to get any
kind of decent spam/virus protection going
> the problem with bouncing to "spoofed" spam accounts causing double
bounces, I'm looking at switching to postfix.
> I love qmail/vpopmail I just wish they could make adding some features
easer then right now .. it's just tomuch of a hastle to keep up.
> --
> Henti Smith
> +27 82 958 2525
> Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts of
Jupiter are strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or molesting my
property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly convicts to find you,
kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual experiments on you until you lose
the ability to sound out vowels.  I don't know why you are still reading
this, but by doing so you have proven that you have far too much time on
your hands, and you should go plant a tree, or read a book or something.