KBO,

I saw on qmail-ldap mailing list that you've been there studying Qmail-ldap around 1999 and 2001.

But I did not find neither in qmail-ldap nor in vchkpw mailing lists why didn't Inter7 chose to develop it's tools for qmail-ldap.

The clustering support qmail-ldap provides is great and fits very well with the big ISP's and big enterprises needs. Qmail-ldap also supports a lot of antispam techniques without the need to install further patches (getting free of all those additional patches is something a lot of people would like to do)

What qmail-ldap is lacking are the Inter7 tools. Qmail wouldn't be what it is if wasn't Inter7 tools. The same way, Qmail-ldap also needs your tools.

And in my head, if Inter7 adopted Qmail-ldap these products together could achieve the biggest mailserver installations. (I mean, this is something you really want, right?)

So, why isn't Inter7 lacking Qmail-ldap too? Where doesn't Qmail-ldap offer to Inter7 a promising combination?

Thank you,

Bruno Negrao - Network Manager
Engepel Teleinformática. 55-31-34812311
Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil