I provide web hosting with email accounts using apache and qmail (managed
with vpopmail). I don't use quota disk but I control periodically disk used
by all my users and let them know when need to upgrade their account, etc.
This is done automatically with a couple of perl scripts running with cron.
So far everything works just fine but it would be great if the email
accounts and web hosting space could be setup on the same directory. Instead
of web sites in /home/virtuals/DOMAIN/www/htdocs and vpopmail domain in
/home/vpopmail/DOMAIN/blablabla I want to setup up vpopmail so than
everything is located in /home/virtual/DOMAIN/blablabla Is this possible?