From: Peter Palmreuther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:46 PM
To: Listas barbarojo in vpop
Subject: [vchkpw] Re: Apache and qmail (with vpopmail) account in the same
directory

Hello Listas,

On Tuesday, July 26, 2005 at 5:18:52 PM Listas wrote:

> So far everything works just fine but it would be great if the email
> accounts and web hosting space could be setup on the same directory.
> Instead of web sites in /home/virtuals/DOMAIN/www/htdocs and vpopmail
> domain in /home/vpopmail/DOMAIN/blablabla I want to setup up vpopmail
> so than everything is located in /home/virtual/DOMAIN/blablabla Is this
possible?

Yes. Use '-d' switch for 'vadddomain':

mkdir /home/virtual/DOMAIN/mail
vadddomain -d /home/virtual/DOMAIN/mail DOMAIN

and vpopmail will put all DOMAIN related files to
'/home/virtual/DOMAIN/mail' and set up '/var/qmail/users/assign'
accordingly. Beware: vpopmail will create a directory named 'domains'
in './mail/', so the final structure will be:

/home/virtual/DOMAIN/mail/domains/DOMAIN

but that shouldn't really matter as long as the goal is to get all files of
a DOMAIN into one directory and its children.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

"Matrimony isn't a word, it's a sentence."