Andrew Hodgson wrote:
Hi,

I have two Vpopmail servers - one which is a backup of the other at a remote
site.

I am currently using Rsync to mirror /home/vpopmail/domains/virtualdomain,
however, while this works without errors during the night, during the day we
get errors in the Cronlog because the users are collecting mail via POP.  I
am not too bothered about this, but wonder what other people are doing for
simple backups like these??  I run the Rsync each hour.

I use rsync too.
I just ignore those errors about email files not existing.
You could try adding the -q (quiet) option to stop those
messages.

Ken Jones