Drew Wells wrote:
It extends the normal use of .qmail file to .qmail, .qmail-default, .qmail-extension and .qmail-extension-default based on the remaining extension on the incoming E-Mail address in the order as specified in the qmail source code.

I may be slow, it's been a very long month already and I am taking a beating this morning. You are saying that if I have an address of [EMAIL PROTECTED] I may create

/home/vpopmail/pixelhammer.com/dave/.qmail-list

and it will be handled correctly?

DAve