Remo Mattei wrote:
yes

MT wrote:
On May 11, 2006, at 10:23 PM, Rick Widmer wrote:

I thought that was it too so I did a kill -HUP qmail-send but still nothing. I also stopped/started the entire qmail service (going along with what Rick was saying) and still nothing. Could it be an invalid/missing option in my NFS exports or the way I'm trying to mount the NFS share?
Matt
How are you updating the files in /var/qmail/control that change when
adding/removing a domain?

I'm using the vadddomain command.  /var/qmail/control is mounted on the
NFS share so it should be updated - right?

Matt

Hummm,

Are the system times all within 1 second of each other on all the machines ?

Rick