NOTE: If you use any unusual ./configure options when you build
vpopmail, please give this version a try. I would like to get a stable
version of vpopmail that works for everyone before moving on with new
development. Now would be a good time to report any problems you have
with your particular set of ./configure options!
5.4.22 - released 15-Sep-07
This is an all bug fix release.
o segfault from isCatchall when MySQL back end is used with valias.
o Missing ERR defines in vpopmaild.msg
o Fix Help text for *_ip_map in vpopmaild.
o Incompatible type warnings in maildirquota.
5.4.22 - Released 15-Sep-2007
- invalid MySQL info in UPGRADE
- Missing ERR defines in vpopmaild.msg
- Fix help text for add_ip_map and del_ip_map in vpopmaild.c
- attack warnings in maildirquota by making some variables
Steve Cole, Marcello Lupo, Japheth Cleaver, Rick Widmer
- segfault in vdeluser with MySQL back end. Work around
applied, and note added to TODO about making database valias
return .qmail files if they exist which is the long term fix.