Hi,

> > > Sorry, this has to be 5.4.25.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Christian
> > >

> > I believe there is a quota bug in 5.4.25, I'd back down to 5.4.24
>
> I've downgraded to 5.4.24 a while ago but I'm being told that people
> still get these bogus warnings. Unfortunately I can't downgrade too
> far because I need the onchange patch but I might still try a couple
> of lower versions.

One more thing. Earlier it always seemed to me that vuserinfo would
give me the right percentage but the message was still sent. What I see
now is this

name:   someone
passwd: abcdefg
clear passwd:
comment/gecos: Some One
uid:    0
gid:    0
flags:  0
gecos: Some One
limits: No user limits set.
dir:       /home/vpopmail/domains/the.domain/0/someone
quota:     52428800S
usage:     90%
last auth: Fri Feb 29 08:46:13 2008
last auth ip:

but

myserver /home/vpopmail/domains/the.domain/0/someone # du -sch
88K     .
88K     total

So, here it is rather obvious that something is going awfully wrong,
right? Just thought I'd add this...

Cheers,
Christian

!DSPAM:47c80e4c120502061315427!