You must be sure your smtp server does not allow internals to relay.
Probably you must disable default allowed relay for internals and set up
auth smtp.

Regards,

Tonino

Kenny Lee ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> after i set vmoduser -r [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... i tried to use that email
> address to send out the mail to external like yahoo.com ... and i able
> to receive the mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...
>
> below is the user info ...
>
> name: user
> passwd: $1$UgK2UGPp$QVYOCBRM5zrY4iHRHI/ZD0
> clear passwd:
> comment/gecos: user
> uid: 1
> gid: 32
> flags: 32
> gecos: user
> limits:
> user not allowed to relay mail
> dir: /home/vpopmail/domains/example.com/user
> quota: NOQUOTA
> usage: NOQUOTA
> last auth: Fri Aug 29 09:03:46 2008
> last auth ip: imap
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Manvendra Bhangui"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

!DSPAM:48b7bbc432311420514221!