i hav given the following commands:

# ln /usr/local/lib/libev.so.3.0.0 /lib/libev.so.3

# ldconfig /lib/

# ldconfig /lib/libev.so.3

 Now i hav libev.so.3 in both /usr/local/lib and /lib

than i tried to run vusaged command without any reinstall or service restart

and i am getting this error:

# ./vusaged

config: using /home/vpopmail/etc/vusaged.conf

socket_init: invalid configuration: Can't use both Socket::Filename and
Socket::Listen

socket_init failed

        Can u help me in doing proper configuration. any help will be
appreciated

Thanks.