From: Matt Brookings [mailto:m...@inter7.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 3:24 PM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] vQregister not same as vadduser

On 06/10/2011 05:19 PM, Mark Dennis wrote:
> This is a new install of qmail; vpopmail etc.  vQregister was installed
> after vpopmail; and has been recompiled a couple of times.
>
> Other ideas?

Permissions on the onchange scripts and skel dir maybe?  Check the
Apache error log.  vpopmail outputs onchange errors to stderr.
- --
/*
    Matt Brookings <m...@inter7.com>       GnuPG Key FAE0672C
    Software developer                     Systems technician
    Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.     (815)776-9465
*/

!DSPAM:4df2a01732711090416749!