I've been a VCL user for a few years now, but I am a new-comer to the development side of things. I'll be looking to contribute to VCL through the Centennial Networking Lab at NCSU. I've worked at NCSU since my graduation in 2006 with a Masters in Networking. Primarily, my knowledge and interest is in virtualization and storage systems. I also am an intern at IBM in the WebSphere Group.

I look forward to working with the Apache community as VCL matures.

Cheers!
Brian

Brian Bouterse
Secure Open Systems Initiative