If an installation's configuration (in this case the RAM metadata for an image) isn't properly setup, should the provisioning system compensate for that? I submit to the community that a provisioning engine should take the values handed to it, provision them, and that is all. If the values handed to the provisioning engine don't make sense (like a ram size of 0) then the provisioning engine should cause an error. What do you think?

Brian Bouterse
Secure Open Systems Initiative