I have been trying to install a VMware ESXi Server to a bare metal machine
for a month, but things are not going on well.
I am using VCL1.6+xCAT1.3 now. How could i make it in the current
environment ? In addition, i got from the vmware bbs that the virtual center
is demanded to install the esxi automatically. Should i install the virtual
center ?

I got some information from the mail some days ago that the function of
install esxi is not supported by xcat1.3 completely, and there would be a
version of vcl which could support xcat2.1 recently. Is it right ? And when
or where could i get it ?

Thank you !

--
Yang Jie(杨杰)

Team of MRMSS, Xi'an Jiaotong University

Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University

TEL: +8613468883723;029-82665263 EXT.24

MSN: xtyangjie2...@yahoo.com.cn

E-mail: xtyang...@gmail.com