I agree with Josh.

To date there has only been a list of "problems" and a diagram. There as
not been much(if any) discussion on the details of the problems mentioned.

The current code base is proven and is doing what it is tasked to do.
Currently it is managing close to a 1000 nodes and supporting over 10,000
users, and has served over 72,000 desktops(requests) since Jan 1, 2009 at
NCSU and for NCSU's partners.

So if we can, lets start a discussion which is focused on the set of tasks
that others in the community need (or would like) VCL to handle.

Aaron