Yes - I think any NCSU references will need to be removed.

In addition to posting here. If you would also create a jira issue.

Aaron

--On November 2, 2009 9:26:55 PM -0500 Sean Dilda <s...@duke.edu> wrote:

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

I did a search through files for ncsu and found:

Should direct references to NCSU and NCSU-specific code be considered
something to remove (for the longterm, not necessarily for this release)?
If so, there are some I've run across that I'd be happy to bring up to
the list.  However, I'd like to make sure there's community interest in
changing those before bringing them up to the list.

Thanks,

Sean

Aaron Peeler
OIT Advanced Computing