I would like to highlight that we're not packaging/redistributing these artifacts and in some cases they are optional depending on how the Apache VCL code is being used. The perl, perl modules, mysql and php requirements to get VCL operational are listed in both the INSTALLATION and README files.

For example the windows drivers are only necessary if using xCAT to provision bare-metal Windows installations, and even then it is dependent on the type of hardware one is trying to install. So these windows OS drivers can vary greatly.

Aaron