That's a future item to work on.

A while back I had started to work on harvesting the node's ssh host keys. I only got as far as adding the fields to the computer table, but never made the time to complete it.

Today the user's update their known_host file or have turned off stricthostkeychecking.

So it would be good to complete have this.

Aaron