If you don't mind, could you do the copy/paste job.  I have no way of
testing it either without re-setting up our testing infrastructure for that
integration project.

Also, a general thanks for applying updates to the code so that
is stays relevant with the VCL project.  In the future as these updates need
to be applied I will help out where I can.

Brian Bouterse
ITng Services