Hello learned and patient VCL folks.  Newbie install question:

I'm continuing to (re)build my all-in-one demo VCL server.  I'll be using
VMware server for the compute nodes.  When configuring the management node,
what would I put for "Install Path"?  Is this the path to VMware's virtual
machine directory?  If not, can I pick something arbitrarily?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Terry McGuire

Terry McGuire
Junior Analyst, Research Support Group
Academic Information & Communication Technologies (AICT)
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  T6G 2H1
Phone:  780-492-9422

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
information.  Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient of this communication.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, do not copy, distribute, or take action on it.  Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or
destroyed.