Hello,

Your help is more than appreciated and I will resend everything just now.

Currently, I have managed to set it up correctly and even to connect to a
virtual machine via RDP thanks to you :D. However, there is another doubt
raising. Every time I try to create reservation through New Reservation ->
Now VCL creates a new virtual machine with a name like the following:
vmwarewinxp-base7-v1vmguest-1,  but it doesn't acknowledge it through the
web interface even if it adds it to the database's tables 'request' and
'reservation", so that I can click the Connect button. On the other hand,
when I go to Manage Images->Create/Update it works just fine. I thought
about that but couldn't think of a proper solution.

Thanks a lot about your response and help!

Regards,

Kalina