Hello All,
I am able to make a reservation now on the windows image. The problem was
with the cygwin configuration.I reinstalled it and it worked fine!
Just in case this is helpful to anyone what I analyzed was:
In case there are multiple accounts on your machine , then make sure the
root account has admin access and install cygwin by logging into as root
user.

Thanks again to all for all the help.
I have few more sysprep installation steps to follow.. I hope I face less
obstacles hereafter..
:)

Kiran