Xianqing,

Correct, the next step is to create a JIRA issue and attach the code there.

In the future, if you create new modules, it would be great if you could
follow the steps outlined here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/guidelines-for-large-contributions.html

That allows the community to be more involved in the development of additional
modules.

For the EC2 one to ever be included in a release, a plan of supporting it
needs to be developed.  Would you be willing to support it (keep it current
with changes in the code and answer questions related to it on the vcl-dev and
vcl-user lists)?  If not, you'd need to find a current committer that would be
willing to take it over and support it.

If you cannot support if for some reason and no other committers can either,
we may consider including it in future releases (as long as it works) as an
unsupported module that people can try to use on their own.

Josh