Hello Community,

After setting up everything on the front end I wanted to go ahead and try
to checkout an image. However, when I select my image (the one that is on
the IBM Cloud) it prompts me with the message "Selection not currently
available". I have checked to make sure that the computer on which the
images are mapped to is available, but I cant seem to figure it out, can
anyone help?

Best Regards,
Milen Paskov
WSTI Intern
mppas...@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |Milen P Paskov/Durham/i...@ibmus

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |08/12/2010 04:50 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>

  |Re: Adding a new provisioning module - minor problems

Josh,

Thank you for the fast response.

No I did not think of that, however I have now added it.
      INSERT INTO `resource` (`id`, `resourcetypeid`, `subid`) VALUES
      (18, 13, 12);

I have now added this new image to the group. I believe everything is set
as it should be and will go ahead and try to provision this image. I will
let you know how it works out.

Best Regards,
Milen Paskov
WSTI Intern
mppas...@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Josh Thompson ---08/12/2010 01:05:11