Hey all,

I'm having troubles getting internet access for my images.  I'm currently
assigning address statically on a standalone system.  The images can
communicate with each other and the management node, but nothing outside of
that.  I confirmed with the network guys that the ip addresses I'm using should
have internet access, so I assume this must be a VMware setting issue.

This is my first time using VMware Server 2, so I may have slipped up
somewhere.  I've tried host-only and bridged networking and neither resolve the
issue.  In the past, for VMware Server  1, I used to use Custom and then
specified the vmnet.  I'm not sure how this setting transposes over to VMware
Server 2.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Patrick Sigmon