Hey Josh,

That was the right question to ask for me to see what I missed before.  VCL
sets up the default gateway with eth1 (the typical public network), but in my
instance I currently only have eth0 to work with.  I changed the Iface to eth0
and I got Internet.  So my new question is, until they set me up the other
network, how can I make it so that VCL assigns the default gateway to eth0
during setup?

Thanks,

Patrick