Hi Dmitri,

Yes. The svn repo is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/vcl/trunk

I've completed the UPGRADE notes:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/vcl/trunk/UPGRADE

So it might be easier to do a 2.2.1 install and follow the upgrade
notes, but use svn co from truck to /root/apache-VCL-23-incubating,
since there isn't a release candidate yet

I try to run through and update the INSTALLATION file tomorrow.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/vcl/trunk/INSTALLATION

Aaron

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Dmitri Chebotarov <dcheb...@gmu.edu> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to checkout  VCL 2.2.3 code? What is the SVN/GIT address?
>
> I'm getting test servers ready for VCL 2.2.3. Also looking for long-term
> server reservations options and been reading that VCL 2.2.3 provides support
> for this.
>
> Are there any docs/drafts on the install procedure and requirement for 2.2.3?
>
> Thank you.
> --
> Dmitri Chebotarov
> Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
> 223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
> Phone: (703) 993-6175
> Fax: (703) 993-3404

Program Manager