I've tried to use dojo v1.7.2, it didn't work for me. I currently have v1.6.1
and it seems to work fine.
I don't have custom built profiles, it doesn't look like it effects ability to
use front-end.

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404