You'll also need to download the Dojo Toolkit v1.6, put it in the main web
code directory, and name it 'dojo'.  You'll see some errors about a missing
.js file for most of the pages, but you can ignore them - the missing files
are custom compiled dojo profiles for VCL that will be included in the
release.  When they are missing, dojo just uses everything from the dojo
release.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu