From: <Sanders>, Arbin D <asand...@nccu.edu<mailto:asand...@nccu.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:53 PM
To: "'vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:'vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org>'"
<vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org>>,
"'vcl-u...@incubator.apache.org<mailto:'vcl-u...@incubator.apache.org>'"
<vcl-u...@incubator.apache.org<mailto:vcl-u...@incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Max Number of VMs per Host

All,

What is the number of VMs do you all run per VMware host? Is it limited to the
RAM limitation for vSphere 5? How many purchase vSphere licenses?

Arbin Darren Sanders

IT Manager – Academic Computing
North Carolina Central University
712 Cecil Street
Suite 3014
Durham, NC 27707
919.530.6307
919.530.5097 (Fax)

For the Latest ITS Updates and Tips Join Us Online    [Description:
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=66100342#!/pages/Durham-NC/NCCU-Eagle-Technical-Assistance-Center-ETAC/249508718552?v=info>
cid:image004.png@01CB6AD0.97665900] <http://twitter.com/NCCUETAC>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.