Josh,

Clearing the cache fixed the other browsers.

As far as the tab issue goes, I thought it might have been a typo before, but
perhaps you have a table I do not (usergrouppriv).

So I did the following instead:

INSERT INTO userpriv (usergroupid, privnodeid, userprivtypeid) VALUES (3, 4, 1)

3 being the admin group and 4 being the admin privilege node.

Does that explain the result I got?

-Patrick