The web code, management, DB and the virtualbox are running on the
same computer.  The purpose of this effort is to get familiar with the
technology.  Later I will use separate servers for the tests.

Pablo

---
Server OS: Ubuntu 10.4 - 64bits
Virtualization software: VirtualBox 4.1.6 with VDE switches
VCL Code: subversion  revision 1209323