Make sure you have a record in the "module" table for the module
"VCL::Module::Provisioning::vbox". Check "OSinstalltype" for a "vbox"
record and be sure the "installtype" filed in the "OS" table is set to
"vbox" for the OS id associated with the image. Also check that you have
"vbox" in the "vmtype" table, and be sure it is associated with the the
record in the "vmprofile" table. in the "computer" table "provisioningid"
should reference a record in the "provisioning" table with the name "vbox"
and the "moduleid" of the record in the "module" table above.