Pablo,

Make sure you have the image in an image group, have that image group mapped
to a computer group, and have computers in that computer group that meet the
minimal specs (RAM, # processors, CPU speed, etc) of the image.  Also make
sure that you have the computer group mapped to a management node group that
has an active management node in it.

Make sure that you have both the image group and computer group set as
Available at a privilege node where your account has the imageCheckOut
permission.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu