also sprach chombee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.11.27.1416 +0100]:
> I'm not sure if I will bother to use git or not. Depends how
> much hassle it is. Synchronisers like offlineimap make me
> queasy though. It is fairly easy to destroy all your email.

I've been using offlineimap since it came out and have never lost

> Say something goes wrong on a client, and your email gets
> deleted or moved or something on that client.

I guess if you cannot rule out that "something goes wrong on
a client" you should switch clients or offlineimap isn't for you...

martin | |
"i worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty."
                                                       -- groucho marx
spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]