Bruce Schultz Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:16:46 +1000 [1]
> Your details below look way too complicated, I suspect you're trying to make
> it too complex.

Did you actually *read* my post[2], or just scan it? Given that you're using an
Android client, I suspect the latter.

There's only one innovation in my proposal, the "fake root." The length is just
due to providing a usecase/scenario ... but you might have missed that:-)

> you seem to have ~/.bashrc in both your bash and emacs vcsh repos. That is
> going to cause trouble. You only ever want a specific file in one vcsh repo.

Arrggghhhh: ~/.bashrc is obviously relevant to my `bash` config, but it also
has `emacs`-configuration bits.

FWIW, Tom Roche <tom_ro...@pobox.com>

[1]: http://lists.madduck.net/pipermail/vcs-home/2015-February/000999.html
[2]: http://lists.madduck.net/pipermail/vcs-home/2015-February/000998.html