On 1/23/07, Tero Siironen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can also report A/V sync working, but also problem that might relate to
this new test version of the firmware. Timer recording failed, because vdr
couldn't change the channel. Logs were filled with entries below resulting
recording of 0 bytes. Another two recordings earlier has worked however,
could be related or coincidence. But Wife Approval Factor just dropped
dramatically :)

I don't think this is coincidence as I too have has timer recording failures
since installing the new a/v sync-fixed firmware.  This is definitely
something that should be looked into!