Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> On 06/10/07 17:53, Anssi Hannula wrote:
>> +  strcpy(FontOsd, "arialbd.ttf");
>> +  strcpy(FontSml, "arial.ttf");
>> +  strcpy(FontFix, "courbd.ttf");
>>
>> I'd use some free-as-in-freedom font (Vera?) by default, that are more
>> likely installed in systems.
>
> Those were the ones suggested in Alexander Riedel's original patch.
> Which ones would you suggest?

If you will decide to go with fontconfig, just for the record, the
relevant aliases AFAIK are "sans-serif:bold", "sans-serif", and
"monospace:bold", i.e. for the current defaults "Arial Bold", "Arial"
and "Courier Bold". There probably is another way to specify bold (or
query bold capability) using fontconfig functions as well, but :bold
seems to work for me.

--
Anssi Hannula