On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> First you could try it on a computer monitor : tremendous !!!

Yes, I did it once, about two years ago, on a 24" CRT monitor I tried
Euro1080, or something like this, it was DVB-S, MPEG2, but unfortunately
my CPU has not enough power to decode it flawlessy.

To be clear: I did not say, that we don't need HD at all. I just said,
that normal TV stations should stay in SD, and only a couple of premium
(PPV, etc) channels should go HD. But the situation is more clear: not me
is gonna be who decide the future of television but the market :)

believed to be clean.