Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> On 03/04/08 19:55, Kimmo Taskinen wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I switched recently to vdr 1.5 series and noticed an annoying feature/
>> bug with DVB subtitles that was not present in vdr 1.4 series using
>> subtitles plugin.
>> The problem is that the subtitles for hearing impaired people are
>> shown when watching recorded show. They are not shown if I watch the
>> same program as direct broadcast. Isn't there any way (except
>> completely disable subtitles) disable hearing impaired subtitles?
> I find it strange that it would behave differently in live and replay
> mode.
>> I'm curently using 1.5.17 version with ttxtsubs and liemikuutio
>> patches. My language selection in DVB setup menu is "suomi" (finnish)
>> for both Audio and Subtitle language.
> Does it also happen without these patches (and any other patches, for
> that matter)?
> Klaus

Hi Klaus,

I have uploaded a small sample of such a recording which shows the
subtitles when replayed, but not on a live view. You can download it
here: http://rapidshare.de/files/38744369/hoh_subtitles.tar.html

It was made with a patched (liemikuutio + ttxtsubs) 1.5.15, but it might
give you a glue of the problem.