Carsten Koch schrieb:
> epg2timers is a tool that allows you to use the web EPG at http://tvtv.de
> to program VDR from anywhere in the world simply by clicking
> on the things you want vdr to record in the http://tvtv.de listings.
>
> I apologize for being kind of slow in developing epg2timers lately.
> I am doing most of my own timer programming using VDRAdmin now.
> But since many epg2timers users asked - here is a new version.
>
> epg2timers version 1.5.2a is now available in Klaus' Tools directory at
>
> ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/Tools/epg2timers-1.5.2a.tar.bz2
>

> Changes since epg2timers 1.4.5:
>
> 1.5.2   21-Sep-2007 Update channel map.
>                      Use stop time instead of duration.
>
> 1.5.2a  15-Jun-2008 Update channel map.
>                      Adapt code to new merkliste format and
>                      to the fact that bookmarks are no longer supported.
>

> See the README file included with the distribution.
>
> Special thanks go to Christian Holpert who has done most of
> the work required to port epg2timers to the new http://tvtv.de
> merkliste format.
>
> Carsten.

Hello Carsten,

it's good to hear that somebody is updating these scripts/programs for
the new TVTV pages. Personaly I preferred the "old" format of the pages,
but if we can participate for free on a semi-commercial website, I don't
mind.

My question: Are there any plans to support also the extended
information like actor, director, year of first appearence, etc? We can
get these infos just by setting "jl_format=3", but it's not decoded by
epg2timer.cxx. I can try to create a patch for that. But if somebody
else is just working on that, then I prefer to wait for that solution
because that might lead to a faster result. I am realy interested in a
solution for that because I don't like to loose this information, if
it's there. I use all the vdr.info for a content description in the
menue of my DVDs.

But anyway, thanks for this script/program bundle. I use it now for a
long time...

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------