Hi

I have read all your exchange since beginning but I still do not understand and
really curious to know what is the real gain to patch VDR and wait at least 30
minutes to have EPG instead of using Loadepg plugin who do the full job in 2
minutes ?

Are there EPG info not available with plugin but on vdr patch ?

Best regards