By Yesterday I don't mean the day before today, I mean a channel on
Freeview, the UK's DVB-T network :).

VDR doesn't seem to be able to get the EIT data for the Yesterday
channel. The code I've written for boxstar can grab it OK, so I don't
think there's anything special about the channel. Does VDR try to scan
the EIT for programmes on other frequencies as well as the currently
tuned one? Boxstar does. Perhaps VDR doesn't, and this channel doesn't
carry its own EIT for some reason. Freesat has some weird quirks like
that (as well as using non-standard PIDs) but I thought Freeview was a
lot more conventional.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk