On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:25 AM, Luca Olivetti <l...@ventoso.org> wrote:
>> It will not be replaced before the HDTV VDR is mature. The biggest
>> problem is that my eyes do not like the picture quality of current LCDs.
>
> Try to look at plasma then, or, if you're really patient, wait for oled.

One of my tv's is a plasma and the picture is amazing.  LCD's have
never been that good, and never will be.  OLED is truely awesome but
don't expect to get that for a reasonable price until they have milked
all the money possible from older technologies.  Same thing that
happens as always, most recent example is Bluray.