On 04.10.2010 21:07, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Al 04/10/10 20:55, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
>> Al 04/10/10 20:10, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
>>> Al 04/10/10 19:36, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

>>> If I start a recording and try to play the ts file with, say, mplayer,
>>> it has the same problems, with a lot of messages in the console:
>>
>> FWIW, if I set the audio pid to 0, the video is perfect.
>
> With all output plugins (vdr-xine, dxr3 and streamdev, the latter only
> if NOT streaming in TS, which pulls the audio anyway and breaks the
> picture).

hi,

TVN
Warszawa;TVN:11508:VC56M2O0S0:S13.0E:27500:512=2:650=...@4:572:0:15801:318:1600:0
TVP Kultura;CYFRA
+:11488:HC56M2O0S0:S13.0E:27500:172=2:128=...@4:513:0:5113:318:1500:0
PULS;CYFRA
+:11488:HC56M2O0S0:S13.0E:27500:171=2:124=...@4:0:0:5112:318:1500:0
TRACE TV;CYFRA
+:11488:HC56M2O0S0:S13.0E:27500:164=2:96=...@4,97=...@4:0:0:5105:318:1500:0
(in fact all polish channels on this transponder do the same)
RTV;Harmonic:11471:VM2O0S0:S13.0E:27500:611=2:6...@3:0:0:10622:318:1400:0

with vdr 1.7.16 and reelbox plugin (eHD) this channels are ok in live tv
(even with some BER with my dish, Warszawa seemed to be weaker, i also
got UNC's there but no real problems, only a small picture distortion
some times)