Al 08/10/10 00:37, En/na Mika Laitio ha escrit:
with vdr 1.7.16 and reelbox plugin (eHD) this channels are ok in live tv
(even with some BER with my dish, Warszawa seemed to be weaker, i also
got UNC's there but no real problems, only a small picture distortion
some times)

And Reinhard also sees them ok with vdr-xine, while I still have
problems both with vdr-xine and the dxr3 :-/

I have used to have problems for watching some "pretty weak signal" DVB-T
channels also which seemed always lost the log after 5 minute usage,
until vdr killed and restarted itself. The problem went away for me
after I changed from the vdr settings the EPG scan mode to "newer" or
something like that.
(I am not near to my vdr at the moment, so I can not check the exact
location and text for this menu in the vdr.)

Can you test, whether the same thing could help also you?

No need, I already determined that the problem is due to my skystar2: it only has 6 hw pid filters, and when userspace needs more it switches to full-ts streaming, however those transponders exceed the capacity of the skystar2.

Bye
--
Luca