Tony Houghton skrev 2011-01-13 18:44:
The client-server model is almost essential to me. I wouldn't be
interested in a solution that ties me to watching on one PC only and
won't let me turn off playback without also preventing background
recording. I'd be using mythtv by now if the DVB-S support in the setup
tool wasn't completely broken.
[...]

For DVB-T, one option that I am eagerly awaiting user experience reports on, is a setup using dvblast/mumudvb or some such on the server and then multiple vdr clients using the iptv plugin. It does require you to have as many DVB adapters as MUX'es though, but here in Sweden that translates to at most 7 and in practice 4-5.

/Johan
--
Johan Andersson, j...@jna.pp.se