Al 05/09/11 18:15, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
> On 05.09.2011 00:08, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>> Al 04/09/11 23:53, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
>>> Al 04/09/11 23:05, En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:

>>> Well, I disabled the scaling/offset (in cDvbSubtitleConverter::SetOsdData)
>>
>> It still works better with the above "fix", but maybe there's a typo in
>> there:
>>
>> shouldn't
>>
>> osdFactorX = VideoAspect * OsdHeight / displayWidth;
>>
>> be instead
>>
>> osdFactorX = VideoAspect * OsdHeight / displayHeight;
>
> I don't think so.
>
> 'VideoAspect * OsdHeight' is the width of a full screen subtitle display,
> using the entire OSD height, according to the aspect ratio of the video
> material. Dividing this by displayWidth (i.e. the actual width of the
> subtitle display) results in the osdFactorX, which is used to convert
> coordinates in the subtitle display to the OSD coordinate system.

Ok, I got confused, but why do you use VideoAspect * OsdHeight instead of
OsdWidth?
Most probably the problem is caused because the dxr3 plugin doesn't implement
the GetOsdSize and GetVideoSize method, but the xine plugin does implement them.
Anyway, since the cDevice::GetVideoSize returns 0 if not overridden, I put a
check
VideoWidth == 0 in SetOsdData.

> Can you provide me with some sample recording that demonstrates the
> problem you are seeing?

I think you can check by yourself: I tested with the bbc channels at 28.2E.

Bye
--
Luca