On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Arturo Martinez <marti...@embl.de> wrote:
> in fact the line gui.dropped_frames_warning:0
> is now permanently in the config file but still I get the notifications
> (or at least some of them)
>
> Nobody reading these lines knows what part of xine┬┤s source code do I
> need to murder to get rid of the notifications once and for all ?

There's only one popup informing you of dropped frames. If you've
correctly disabled it then you won't get those popups. You
don't/shouldn't have to edit the source code! If you're complaining
about other popups then I don't know. Ever since adding
"gui.dropped_frames_warning:0", I have not gotten a dropped frame
popup.